IGNORED

Heated vest

KBfishing

Shout out to @JHbowhunter. Boy do I love my Foxelli Heated Vest. 19 degrees the other morning and I was nice and toasty. I also bought these heated insoles. They work awesome and the battery life is pretty long. My feet have always been my weakest link. I now wear my normal socks and just use these insoles. My feet almost get too hot but you can adjust the settings to turn the heat setting down. 

Foxelli Heated Vest:  https://www.amazon.com/Foxelli-Heated-Vest-Lightweight-Rechargeable/dp/B084XX1ZVY

Thermup Heated Insoles:  https://www.amazon.com/Thermrup-Electric-Washable-5-5-12-5-Temperature/dp/B07K9ZCG78

20221122_174428.jpg

36 minutes ago, KBfishing said:

Shout out to @JHbowhunter. Boy do I love my foxelli heated vest. 19 degrees the other morning and I was nice and toasty. I also bought these heated insoles. They work awesome and the battery life is pretty long. My feet have always been my weakest link. I now wear my normal socks and just use these insoles. My feet almost get too hot but you can adjust the settings to turn the heat setting down. 

20221122_174428.jpg

I need those socks!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I bought one this year and tried it for the first time when it was 21 degrees out. Throws plenty of heat. Had to shut it off every 10 minutes or so. I had it over a thermal undershirt. Maybe too close to the skin. Will try it over more clothes next time. 

While the vest keeps your core nice and warm, if your feet are cold, it doesn't make up for it and you will still be uncomfortable. 

Having had chemo I feel the cold more so than most. I found the Cabelas Saskatchewan boots fill the bill, I'm a stand hunter and I just put on a pair of good wool socks, and my feet are plenty warm, I used the ice fishing, probably the warmest boot I ever slipped on

Just bought a 40 pack of Toe Warmers from Amazon. They work very well. I was going to spend at least $50 on a pair of electric socks but this is $$$ better spent. They will last at least 4 years at the rate I use them. I don't know what the socks will look like in 4 years.  I could buy 120 packs of Toe Warmers for $50 and that would last 10 years but they usually expire in two or three years, so I'll buy them as I need them. Don't have to worry about wires, batteries, and charging. 

Edited by archer36

Depends what setting you have them on. I would not recommend if you plan on walking alot. They are more for sitting on stand. The battery should last you 5 to 6 hours between charges. When on full power maybe 4 hours. I would recommend using them before your trip too. They seemed to work better as I used them more. I guess they break in. Not sure.