IGNORED

Any tracking dogs in ocean cty

Buckmaster3405

6 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

My opinion. poor kid can't sleep.That Deer is dead in the swamp. Hats off to his dad he has to do his duty. You sir  nephew, has you to count on, call school  him sick, follow up of a wounded deer that's a responsible thing to do if you don't do it you'll all regret it  rest your life.

They are still out now...ill see what happens

4 minutes ago, Buckmaster3405 said:

They are still out now...ill see what happens

That's dedication 👍

Yeah I agree tracked too early, can't blame the kid,

Water under the bridge now

How big is the swamp

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

3 minutes ago, Buckmaster3405 said:

They did find more blood and now have a dog on the way  from the ubnj list someone posted...thank you for that

Ooh rah,Darren?

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

9 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

My prediction: you'll have that deer in hand in under an hour from the time the dog starts. Good luck. :up:

Did my experience more than once it's freaking dark out I walked circles around the deer that I knew that was dead came back the next morning daylight I was within 20 feet:banghead: