IGNORED

Advice for aftermarket choke

Marksman57

I appreciate the offer but I don’t get down in that area much. Do you have a favorite you use on your franchi ?
I use the pm anaconda with bb and #2 steel. And smokes ducks and geese. And last season I did a lot of buckshot pattern with the Winchester hv 00. And the pm anaconda in full out patterned all of my other pm and Carlson chokes.out to 75 yds

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

I use the pm anaconda with bb and #2 steel. And smokes ducks and geese. And last season I did a lot of buckshot pattern with the Winchester hv 00. And the pm anaconda in full out patterned all of my other pm and Carlson chokes.out to 75 yds

The radial break inside the tube allows the gas to constrict the wad allowing the shot to leave the muzzle before the wad. It shoots as a full choke but all the pellets are between 3-5 feet compared to a construction tube where the pellets are strung out over 20'

The pm anaconda tube has worked so well for me that I purchased one for my browning gold 20ga and smash early season wood duck s with it. Great feeling shooting limits of wood ducks with a 20 ga in the jersey pines

2 hours ago, Codaboy said:

The pm anaconda tube has worked so well for me that I purchased one for my browning gold 20ga and smash early season wood duck s with it. Great feeling shooting limits of wood ducks with a 20 ga in the jersey pines

Do you use the midrange anaconda tube ?

5 hours ago, electricstart said:

Rob Roberts modifies the Benelli Super Black eagle he may have coke tubes for M2. Kicks is another choice .  .https://www.robrobertsgunworks.com/ 

They are top notch. I sent an old Browning A5 barrel to him to have the forcing cone extended by hone & polish. The old shotguns that shot paper shells at shorter forcing cones by design back then and some do not shoot plastic shells well. Therefore, the forcing cone needs updating. I sent him the barrel and had back in a week.

https://www.robrobertsgunworks.com/forcing-cone

Edited by nmc02

1 hour ago, nmc02 said:

They are top notch. I sent an old Browning A5 barrel to him to have the forcing cone extended by hone & polish. The old shotguns that shot paper shells at shorter forcing cones by design back then and some do not shoot plastic shells well. Therefore, the forcing cone needs updating. I sent him the barrel and had back in a week.

https://www.robrobertsgunworks.com/forcing-cone

I have Rob Roberts  custom super black eagle waterfowl . I use it for everything .Outstanding quality. 

I have Rob Roberts  custom super black eagle waterfowl . I use it for everything .Outstanding quality. 
I have a sxs 10ga that need the forcing cones done. It don't shoot 00buck for nothing

7 minutes ago, Codaboy said:

I have a sxs 10ga that need the forcing cones done. It don't shoot 00buck for nothing

Send to this guy. Just send your barrel with a check for the amount. A note describing exactly what you want done.  

I sent him a SxS barrel from an Ithaca opening the chokes to skeet and IC. This was back in june. I had it back in less than 10 days. 

7pPtReO.png

10 minutes ago, Codaboy said:

Give them a call see if they can help you 

I did talk to Rob himself few years back great guy 

My gun was already done when I bought it new 

Send to this guy. Just send your barrel with a check for the amount. A note describing exactly what you want done.  
I sent him a SxS barrel from an Ithaca opening the chokes to skeet and IC. This was back in june. I had it back in less than 10 days. 

http://cdn.njwoodsandwater.com/monthly_2022_08/7pPtReO.png.34e267ccdae2a16fb77c4f4d06b1fb92.png
Thank s nick