IGNORED

Good day tuna fishing

nmc02

Also, I have never fished offshore on a contender boat. Only have been in the bay. I was pleasantly surprised on the smooth ride out in choppy waters. My experience has been limited to invincible, yellowfin, & a world cat. Understand why the contender is a popular cc. Still prefer yellowfin & invincible, but my opinion has really been swayed.. definitely nice ride.

14 hours ago, nmc02 said:

Also, I have never fished offshore on a contender boat. Only have been in the bay. I was pleasantly surprised on the smooth ride out in choppy waters. My experience has been limited to invincible, yellowfin, & a world cat. Understand why the contender is a popular cc. Still prefer yellowfin & invincible, but my opinion has really been swayed.. definitely nice ride.

Take a ride on my SeaHunter.

Treestands don't demand, treestands don't complain, treestands simply ask me to sit down and listen. :cheers:

18 hours ago, nmc02 said:

Buddy just bought a 30T. Beast of a boat

1 hour ago, Integracingsr said:

I was out on a 30 contender all day on Friday out past the Bacardi then out to the Hudson.  Second time on the boat and once again I was very impressed with how it handles the conditions.

You probably went passed us. We were in that area, as well.

23 hours ago, nmc02 said:

If a contender is powered correctly it’s a totally different boat than when just adequate powered .

propped right to give it extra stern lift , they are a smooth riding dry boat .

when underpowered they are a wet ride .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

15 hours ago, Cousin Brown said:

Take a ride on my SeaHunter.

Well there you go he asked you I guess that's an invitation you can be first mate:up:

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

On 8/1/2022 at 10:20 PM, nmc02 said:

Jersey Coast Charters 

No shit. I was right next to you guys at one point in another 30 contender. We drifted pretty close at one point and were about to move when your captain beat us to it to start a new drift. What the hell are the odds of that?.Glad ya had a good trip as well. 

8 hours ago, Integracingsr said:

No shit. I was right next to you guys at one point in another 30 contender. We drifted pretty close at one point and were about to move when your captain beat us to it to start a new drift. What the hell are the odds of that?.Glad ya had a good trip as well. 

Screenshot_20220803-072326_Instagram.jpg