IGNORED

Cape May Point fishing?

21 minutes ago, Pathman said:

How about any artificial baits? Trying to minimize the re-baiting with four kids.

Fishbites and gulp bloodworms will cover it. Bags are resealable. They aren't messy like squid or clam.  

If referring to lures I'd opt for some 1-2oz white bucktails, tip them with a 3" gulp minnow.  Bounce on the bottom for fluke. Jig around rocks for small bass.  

9 minutes ago, Ravincrossbow said:

Like a croaker , very good eating one of my favorite if you can get a bunch  of them 

Like a bunch a Blue claws, hours sitting down at the table picking ♥️

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/food

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Pathman, i dont know if you fished yet or looking to go another day.  In the evening into the dark, you can catch a ton of sandshark using squid on the oceanside around the tip into bay.  I fish there weekly for much bigger fish but have kids catch some sandsharks for me for my bait.  Usually very easy to catch and handle for young kids.  If you have the equipment, chunk those sandshark up or even throw out live and hold on!!

3 hours ago, Gobblengrunt said:

Pathman, i dont know if you fished yet or looking to go another day.  In the evening into the dark, you can catch a ton of sandshark using squid on the oceanside around the tip into bay.  I fish there weekly for much bigger fish but have kids catch some sandsharks for me for my bait.  Usually very easy to catch and handle for young kids.  If you have the equipment, chunk those sandshark up or even throw out live and hold on!!

Fishing in the morning about an hour before high tide.