IGNORED

Cape May Point fishing?

1 hour ago, Pathman said:

Girls place?

Bait and tackle shop . Great place. I hit it as soon as I get of rt 55. I usually by minnows from them for fresh water fishing for the weekend. I have a camper in campground right out of sea isle on rt 9. My wife and I hit local lakes for pickerel or bass. If I fish for king fish I go to boulevard bait and tackle for blood worms or whatever tackle I might need. Also great place. It sucks having to buy from a bait shop. Me and my wife owned one for 6 yrs in south Jersey, so we never had to buy bait. Lol. Now I have to travel a ways to get minnows to fish close to home. 

4 hours ago, Pathman said:

So 3 hours with the nieces and nephew at Sunset beach. Used fish bites as recommended, both pink and white. 
They caught 6 sandeels and 6 horseshoe crabs, that’s about it. Water is murky as hell, don’t know of that mattered, but lots of people fishing, didn’t see anything beached. 

I always bring a big rod. If I get a sand eel or a baby king fish I'll live line that guy.

20 hours ago, Recurve hntr said:

Bait and tackle shop . Great place. I hit it as soon as I get of rt 55. I usually by minnows from them for fresh water fishing for the weekend. I have a camper in campground right out of sea isle on rt 9. My wife and I hit local lakes for pickerel or bass. If I fish for king fish I go to boulevard bait and tackle for blood worms or whatever tackle I might need. Also great place. It sucks having to buy from a bait shop. Me and my wife owned one for 6 yrs in south Jersey, so we never had to buy bait. Lol. Now I have to travel a ways to get minnows to fish close to home. 

You never had to buy bait because u were always at the shop working and never had time to fish!! 😆 🤣.  

4 minutes ago, Pathman said:

Yeah I was too busy with four kids!😂

Those sand eels are like aliens the way:up: they burrow into the sand on the beach! Never saw that. 

Uncle John my line is Tangled, Uncle John I'm thirsty, Uncle John I want a snow cone, Uncle John I have to go to the bathroom, I probably missed a few requests.lol

You're a good man Charlie Brown:up:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

1 hour ago, Coyoteslayer said:

You never had to buy bait because u were always at the shop working and never had time to fish!! 😆 🤣.  

Lmao. Very true . I would bring minnows and shinners home with me. Would meet the wife at a pond in our neighborhood. The exact reason I don’t own the shop anymore was because we couldn’t get to our camper down the shore anymore. It’s a lot of hours. Even when I closed a day a week I still had to go there to take in bait orders.