IGNORED

free golf and scuba stuff

DV1

Cleaning out the closet. I have some new golf balls and decent scuba equipment I can't use. Free to the first person to come pick them up. Not holding for the first "I'll take it", first one here gets it, if anyone wants it. Mullica Hill area.

Pictures tell the tale for the golf balls.

The scuba gear is in need of certification, and I would have the regulators serviced. All Sherwood gear: 80 cu ft tank, BC, regulators, depth and pressure gauge and a few extra lines. A few reels with line I used for cave diving.

20220419_142239.jpg.852f6406127ff0891a479441c1d4c19a.jpg

20220419_142154.jpg.96143d6e5b0c59d8462b72b3e48bffe5.jpg

Edited by DV1

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

1 minute ago, jerseyhunter said:

Gear may come in handy on a boat in case you need to go over and cut line or nets out of your prop out there.

In flat seas it's doable n easier to do free diving unless your on a troller or bigger.  Add a bit of chop and even doing in a 19 ft boat is dangerous

Stuff is in Mullica Hill area. All the gear is late 80's, early 90's. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

13 hours ago, Russ 11 said:

We’re you that bad of a golfer that you needed scuba gear when you played ?   Oh sh*t in the water again .  😂     

Yeah, my caddy hated me.