IGNORED

Petition to change the fluke regs is out.

Mr12gauge

Here’s what I’ve learned over many years and going to many meetings.  When it comes time for public opinion it’s the biggest show on earth trust me they already have it all hashed out before public opinion it’s just a show.  I here captain dan talking about retiring he would be a good man for you guys to sit on the council and I’m sure he can get on there maybe not this year but next. What do you think dan. Give you something to do. You may have to start drinking to sit down with some of those nit-witts

6 minutes ago, smittty said:

Here’s what I’ve learned over many years and going to many meetings.  When it comes time for public opinion it’s the biggest show on earth trust me they already have it all hashed out before public opinion it’s just a show.  I here captain dan talking about retiring he would be a good man for you guys to sit on the council and I’m sure he can get on there maybe not this year but next. What do you think dan. Give you something to do. You may have to start drinking to sit down with some of those nit-witts

Trying to figure out that process .

seats are set for a three year period . Governor Murphy hasn’t filled 2 open seats that gave been open for over 2 years already .

‘Fisherman magazine recently asked why the seats haven’t been filled when names had been on his desk for quite some time .

governors office said there will be no more updates until he decides to fill the seats .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Just now, hammer4reel said:

Trying to figure out that process .

seats are set for a three year period . Governor Murphy hasn’t filled 2 open seats that gave been open for over 2 years already .

‘Fisherman magazine recently asked why the seats haven’t been filled when names had been on his desk for quite some time .

governors office said there will be no more updates until he decides to fill the seats .

Really that’s odd. But you would really be a good guy on there I could never do it I’m a half of a drunk now. At one time I did think about it but then thought better of it. 

8 minutes ago, smittty said:

Really that’s odd. But you would really be a good guy on there I could never do it I’m a half of a drunk now. At one time I did think about it but then thought better of it. 

If you want on let me know I will be talking to someone Friday and will see how we can get you on the list. Like I said you may have a little wait but I know you would give them hell.  Probably never talk to me again but that’s ok I can’t get lunch out of you now

3 minutes ago, smittty said:

If you want on let me know I will be talking to someone Friday and will see how we can get you on the list. Like I said you may have a little wait but I know you would give them hell.  Probably never talk to me again but that’s ok I can’t get lunch out of you now

That’s because you spend all that time at the Russian buffet lol

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/