IGNORED

Anyone watching Eagles Giants?

Batsto

Just now, Kype said:

any good? i have heard good reviews. i have yet to watch it. 

Fantastic

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

31 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

I don't watch football anymore.  Not since Cappernick turned it political, racist, and anti American.  Had to see some yesterday because that's what my son had on.  Used to play everyday after school and nobody ever acted as childish as they do on the field.

felt the same way Bob then decided it was letting that a-hole "win" and rent space in my brain.   If I see a good game, and I feel like watching footbal, I will watch.  But realistically only end up watching a handful the entire season end up putting DVR'd hunting or fishing shows on most of the time

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

2 minutes ago, Kype said:

i like costner. really like what he did with the hatfield and mccoy series. and his western music is pretty good.

what is best way to start Yellowstone from beginning?  I have netflix, HBOmax, and AppleTv.   I am not buying another service (like Paramount)

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 minute ago, JHbowhunter said:

what is best way to start Yellowstone from beginning?  I have netflix, HBOmax, and AppleTv.   I am not buying another service (like Paramount)

no idea. i have firestick because i refuse to pay for all these stations i dont watch. with firestick I get to pick what i watch

maybe hulu. 

6 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

You have to buy each season on Amazon Prime. If you have Paramount Network they are going to be running a marathon from the start leading up to the season finale. Buy the first one and watch it. If you like it, keep going

Edited by Bucndoe

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

2 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

You have to buy each season on Amazon Prime. If you have Paramount Network they are going to be running a marathon from the start leading up to the season finale

Thanks - will check

I shot a big 10pt once….

5 minutes ago, Kype said:

no idea. i have firestick because i refuse to pay for all these stations i dont watch. with firestick I get to pick what i watch

maybe hulu. 

I have a firestick  do you know the "app" on the firestick you are watching?  

I shot a big 10pt once….

26 minutes ago, Kype said:

i like costner. really like what he did with the hatfield and mccoy series. and his western music is pretty good.

If you like Costner you will like it

1 minute ago, Batsto said:

It’s real good and the first episode of 1883 was outstanding 

Yeah, that's got me hooked now as well. Next episode of that is on after Yellowstone. Tom Hanks has a cameo in it

Edited by Bucndoe