IGNORED

Best cellular trail camera?

andytro17

The Tactacam Reveal worked good for me last year.  I got a Reveal X a few months ago, but haven't taken it out of the box yet.  I just picked up a SpyPoint Cell Link yesterday.  I couldn't get it to transmit pics at first, then I read that you have to format the SD card on the cable.  After doing that it worked fine.  I tried it on Bushnell and Browning cams in the house.  It worked fine on both.  I have to fold the cable with the Browning, but it wasn't a big deal.  I'm gonna put it out this weekend to see how it does in the field.

I'm with Lunatic, I'm running 5 Coverts without issue. Had a stealth cam that was horrible, replaced twice and 2 Stealth cams that are ok.

I prefer black flash as well, I see a big difference in how they respond, number of pics and how often they frequent the spot with black flash versus red IR flash

Vice President Piedmont Chapter NWTF, Christian Bowhunter, NRA,  EX resident of Communist Jersey

Depends what you want spend.

Entry level would be Spypoint,  Muddy, Stealth, Tactacam 

Top Notch would be Ridgetec,  Spartan,  Covert, Ryconxx

Ridgetec you get both AT&T and Verizon sim cards so your not locked into just one  cellular company,  you can switch back and forth if you like.

Top notch cameras all take great pictures/videos,  customer service is great, my Ridgetec has been flawless...if there is any firmware updates you can do it from your phone or computer, im sure the others are like that....I like black flash over IR