IGNORED

Knee replacement

chuck172

1 hour ago, chuck172 said:

Can anyone recommend a real good surgeon that does knee replacements?

Morris/Sussex area.

Tri-County Ortho in Cedar Knolls.

Have plenty experience with them and have know one of the major Dr's for over 30yrs.

My list includes, hand, ankle, knee and both shoulders. 

Edited by Trophy8

2 hours ago, chuck172 said:

I didn't want to Hi-Jack his thread

Well schools is not out yet on just how good my surgeon is I am only 9 days post surgery, pain is moderate, swelling a lot and and if you seen the pictures lots of black and blue. I am on the mend and doing all required PT but it has not been a cake walk. I went to Mercer Bucks Orthopedics Surgery Center because I have an orthopedic Doc in the family who works there but no longer does surgery due to due physical condition, but he recommended Dr Nolan who has been doing replacements for 30 years. He is a good doc, I like his demeanor but I just cannot say yet weather he was good,  better than most or the best yet because I am only 9 days out from surgery. I know others that had less bruising but I do bruise easy. I will let you know how good or not so good I think he is over the next 2 months as I heal. -- Dennis

Edited by bushden
spelling

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

I had one knee done at HSS.  They are probably the best, but I hate the city and don't want to be treated like a piece of meat. I'd like to go to either Morristown or Hackensack. Newton is out!

Anyone hear of Dr. Lombardi out of Jefferson?