IGNORED

Tactacam Reveal X in stock

BowhunterNJ

1 hour ago, Kayak Ken said:
2 hours ago, Yobuck293 said:
No issues with battery life sending timely?  Every thing I read said to send  2x a day.  

With Energizer lithium they should get over 3k pictures. Tactacam also make their own solar panels or you can get other brands from Herd 360

I just bought the tactacam solar chargers for 2 cameras.  Hopefully everything works as I expect it.  Thanks for the input.  I appreciate it.  

"think how dumb the average person is, then remember half of them are dumber than that"

Fully charge the solar panel at home before putting out, once out face it south, if you don't have it in direct sunlight the panel will take many days to recharge.....my cameras are in the woods useless to have panel cause direct sunlight issues 

15 hours ago, BHC said:

same set up,  only difference I have is Night Mode is Balance 

How about “image size?” Have you used different settings , if so, what is the advantage/disadvantage to each? 

Edited by Pathman

11 minutes ago, Pathman said:

How about “image size?” Have you used different settings , if so, what is the advantage/disadvantage to each? 

I left mine at 12M, if something catches my eye I then enlarge it on the phone or view it on the computer on the Reveal Portal

Likely not, but haven’t had any problems with them other then my regular cams were much clearer. 
However, like someone mentioned, I’m only looking at pics on my phone, I’ve not pulled a card to view pics, which kind of defeats the purpose of a cell cam right?😁

5 minutes ago, Pathman said:

Likely not, but haven’t had any problems with them other then my regular cams were much clearer. 
However, like someone mentioned, I’m only looking at pics on my phone, I’ve not pulled a card to view pics, which kind of defeats the purpose of a cell cam right?😁

the pictures on the SD Card will be better then what you get on your phone or the Portal that's normal for all cell cams....There is a small chance that a picture(s) never got sent but it's on the SD Card 

Will the proper card make a difference in the pics I get remotely? Do the pics always go from the card, or do cell pics simply get sent from the cam software or hardware? I’m not sure I’m even asking the right question but hopefully you get my drift!😂

24 minutes ago, electricstart said:

I just got My reveal x ,set it up putting it our today . I do have it set up twice a day to unload pics to my phone . Can you over ride that and have pics sent at your convenience or before you go to stand ??

Thank You

make sure to format the SD Card in the camera , make sure on the app settings is set to instant ,what I do, I set up at home make sure its working, then once I have it on the tree aimed at the location I want it (the wifi set up is great for this) I turn it to on and take at least two pictures walk in front of camera make sure it's working from that location....Now that I'm happy I go back to settings and change it to daily, then below that you will see send type set that to send how you want I have mine set up for twice per day then below that you will see send 1, and send 2......set up the two times you want the pictures sent, so for me send 1 is 4:00 which (AM), send 2 is 1600 hrs (PM) , then click Apply.....give it time the camera is updated but at times it may take up to 24 hrs for the system to accept the changes....Remember AM is standard time, PM is military time 

I'm sorry one more thing, have PUSH NOTIFICATION SET to your phone if you want it to beep informing you of pictures this feature is great but at times is a PIA how they have set up cause it will beep with every damn picture coming in, you don't have it on....you can just check at the times you set