IGNORED

WTB Aluminum Row Boat

TheMule

Plan on leaving it on a reservoir up in the Catskills, so it doesnt need to be pretty. Only requirements are that it needs to be a minimum of 11' - 6" long and doesnt leak. Let me know if you have anything you'd be willing to part with. Thanks.

26 minutes ago, Hitemnasty said:

I have a 12 foot flat bottom that I’m willing to part with. Has trailer, custom aluminum floor carpeted over and two seats. It wouldn’t make a good row boat because you’d be sitting up too high so it has trolling motor. 

Thanks. I dont think that would work for me. Cant use a trolling motor on the reservoir.

9 hours ago, trapoholic said:

Flat bottomed boats are only stable in smaller protected waters. Once the wind kicks up the chop, they are not much fun.

Agreed. Probably should have included that Im looking for a V hull. Had a flat bottom that I got rid of for that reason. Thanks 

I was fishing the Pepacton with my kayak but hated to have to leave it there. I bought a rowboat several years ago to do the same thing. Can't register it but it is legal to use without a motor. May need a little work. FREE to you if you pick it up. I am in Ocean County. I will take a picture for you. For $75 I will throw in a never used trailer hitch bed extender.

I have friends that have several boats there and I can use one anytime I want to go.

Gil

Edited by GilV