IGNORED

Gun Safe Recommendations?

BowhunterNJ

Im actively looking now in Delaware county PA so when I find a nice single with at least an acre Ill get it set up. I may just build a vault if I have enough basement space to do so but I do like your safe so it can be moved if I move to the place up the mountains.

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

i bought one from tractor supply few years back. It's a cannon, I think it's a 24 gun safe with pockets to hold handguns on the door. I like it and thinks it's a great safe. Some features are, after entering the wrong code 3 times the safe goes into lockdown for 30 min. Also the usual stuff like 2000 degrees for 30 min and so on. Has 6 locking bolts and its pry proof. Has plenty of other room for other valuables and adjustable shelves. I'm happy with it. They had bigger safes as well like something your looking for.

The black powder signs are cool haha. Might have to pick one up.

My only issue is having to pull out other guns to get to the ones in the back. I would not want to ding or damage the guns in doing so let alone find a place to put the loose one while i was digging.

I have seen people go with two or more safes because of this reason.

IMG_0618_zps984c15c5.jpg

Here is a step by step link to what the guy did.

http://forum.pafoa.org/gun-pictures-24/273255-pimp-my-gun-safe-2015-doing-twins-led-lights-molle-panel-name-tapes.html

I prefer to use damp rid and the golden rod as opposed to silica.

Damp rid lasts a long time and is refillable for less money.

SafeandBenchProject40_zps574ec157.jpg

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

• 1 year later...

It's a great safe, love mine...and agree it's great filling it! :)

Yeah buddy! For the first time in a long time I'm thinking of selling 2... I picked up a Mosin Nagant and a tukish mauser. I just bought them because a guy needed some quick dough. I'm not a big fan like some folks are of them.

I even found one of my all time favorite guns... a .32 caliber Pedersoli pennsyvania flintlock.. I picked it up off a fellow in Georgia. I've wanted one since I was about 12 to squirrel hunt with. It's got a 42" barrel! Lol.

I'm quickly filling the safe though. Shes almost at capacity. I'm thinking I may need another soon...

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights