IGNORED

Gun Safe Recommendations?

BowhunterNJ

Dicks has a great black Friday sale on their safes if you can wait for November. 

I can wait, but am itching to start the process.  My daughter is 15, and it's not her I worry about.  It's her friends who I may or may not know that come to the house.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Truckers with big cabs.... definitely a give away..... weird fellows some of them....

It aint weird when a  trucker  smacks you up side the head for grabbing his package while your frisking them, Badge?.. :rofl:

:D

It aint weird when a  trucker  smacks you up side the head for grabbing his package while your frisking them, Badge?.. :rofl:

It's even wierder when a trucker frequents known gay rest stops in new jersey looking for his next Mcgreevy.....

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

Another approach I've giving serious consideration to is building an armory room! :)

Use existing cinderblock walls, add two new ones, reinforce inside with steel walls and multi layers of sheetrock to help fireproof it...then add a vault door!

Make my own big ass safe room! :)

You better put your foot down now and start building in the mother in law suite!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk