IGNORED

SPYPOINT help. won’t let me buy plan

After the last software update my camera stopped sending pictures.

It takes them, just won't send them.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

11 minutes ago, Deerslayer21 said:

i ran the firmware again and mine started working. 

I tried loading the firmware multiple times and with new cards. I will try again but am doubtful. 

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

5 hours ago, roy381 said:

We are done with Spypoint !  Been trying to do a firmware update on the link evo for weeks now. hours spent waiting for customer service who in the end are of no help. 

Are you using the right update.  Ie if you baught at wallmart its a different firmware than the regular evo..  try a new card.  I haven't had an issue at all with my micros

Yesterday mine said one more day of the free plan tried to add new plan bu it wouldn’t let me now today it still says one more day and I’m getting pics. The camera works as it should I have it sending me pics every two hours. I. Guess I’ll give the a call about a new plan 

9 minutes ago, smittty said:

Yesterday mine said one more day of the free plan tried to add new plan bu it wouldn’t let me now today it still says one more day and I’m getting pics. The camera works as it should I have it sending me pics every two hours. I. Guess I’ll give the a call about a new plan 

It will allow you when it hits zero

I go to the chat room and then people fix my cameras right away and even update them I changed all my plans in the middle of taking pictures never had a problem with the spyware customer service or changing the plans even if you still have pictures and it's not on  zero

Edited by Timbuk2
Yes

12 minutes ago, Timbuk2 said:

I go to the chat room and then people fix my cameras right away and even update them I changed all my plans in the middle of taking pictures never had a problem with the spyware customer service or changing the plans even if you still have pictures and it's not on  zero

upgrading a plan is different.  From say 250 to 100 u pay the difference.  Smitty is still on the free trial

Here's a question...tried setting one up this wknd and had little to no signal at that spot. Verizon is terrible at the spot but At&t is good.

I thought you pick a carrier during setup but there was no option of that. Have others had the same experience?

30 minutes ago, megavites said:

Here's a question...tried setting one up this wknd and had little to no signal at that spot. Verizon is terrible at the spot but At&t is good.

I thought you pick a carrier during setup but there was no option of that. Have others had the same experience?

No, the camera is either AT&T or Verizon.