IGNORED

Parts of WMA's Closed

Makes no sense. 

Most of the ramps are unmanned and there is no DEP personnel at the ramp.....like the 3 ramps at assunpink 

Now more than ever the public needs the outdoors for recreation and reflection during these stressful times 

The public deserves a reasonable explanation for this current closure. 

Luckily....I can launch my pondhopper or kayak without needing a ramp!!

20200408_122201.jpg

10 minutes ago, BHC said:

and who does the commissioner of this dept and all dept answer to? Murphy.....He gave the order to this person to do it....so yeah Murphy did it

Fish & Wildlife is controled by the FW Council not the DEP Commissioner.

Someone needs to explain to me why a slab of concrete on the edge of a lake needs to be off limits because secretaries in DFW offices are furloughed??

In all the times I've launched at Union, or Rainbow or wherever, I've NEVER seen a single DFW employee present. What does the furlough have anything to do with being able to launch on a body of public water???? Makes NO sense whatsoever.

3 hours ago, BHC said:

yeah and who signs the paychecks, where does the budget come from.....

FW Council is independent and do not get paid.

The budget comes mostly from hunting and fishing licenses and permits with much lesser amounts coming from elsewhere.

Edited by nickmarch

I dont give a blank about that BS you posted.....government everyday steals from one agency to give to another....as long as that paycheck is signed by the state of nj they are at the mercy of the devil....I know been working for Lucifer for 24 years

1 minute ago, BHC said:

I dont give a blank about that BS you posted.....government everyday steals from one agency to give to another....as long as that paycheck is signed by the state of nj they are at the mercy of the devil....I know been working for Lucifer for 24 years

I posted what the article says.  

government will tell the media what they want......and the sheep will believe the media/government.....government is a corrupted, dirty business not to help you, me or others....it's to help those in elite positions