IGNORED

ATTENTION NJ RESIDENTS,

FishNHard

2 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Based on what I've seen you to believe I choose to LOL and really dont care what anyone thinks.

When it becomes business as usual watch how fast more people get infected.  All this BS is doing is making this covid stuff drag on and on and on.  Unless they shut everything down until a proven treatment and vaccine is available many of those  who havenet gotten it will still get it.  

That is the point to buy more time to find a treatment that will save more lives and also a vaccine. If we just let it run a muck we could  end up with a million deaths. But in your selfish wisdom it is all about you.  My 401K wants the country opened back up but my wife rather have me around-- something you know nothing about since you are a loner. 

6 minutes ago, 230jhp said:

It's no joke what a malady with a less than 3% fatality rate is doing to our economy.

It's no joke that so many people are invested in this mass hysteria. 

It's no joke that this hysteria is promoted by the left wing media and left wing polititions.

Not saying I agree or disagree I can see the validity behind each of those.  The issue is the unknown. What would it be without these measures.  No one knows for sure but looking at italy although different is kind of the look..  as already stated here there are experts providing a different view that these measures are making it worse.  Every one is entitled to there opinion.  Unfortunately working for one of the essentials I have no choice or not work..  I choose work.  I was one that blew this off as the flu but have since changed tune a little..  but again all are entitled to your opinion

5 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

I know the Wood's and the Duponts.  They are members of the Acorn Club a high  society womens club where my father worked and retired from.  I can see what they have to say.

And they will tell you the company is doing what is best for customers and associates to keep them safe

1 minute ago, deadonshot2 said:

That is the point to buy more time to find a treatment that will save more lives and also a vaccine. If we just let it run a muck we could  end up with a million deaths. But in your selfish wisdom it is all about you.  My 401K wants the country opened back up but my wife rather have me around-- something you know nothing about since you are a loner. 

Where do you come up with these things?  You really need help upstairs.  I have a lot of friends many since grade school. I live alone because I want to live alone.  My kids are grown adults with kids.  My ex is long gone and I don't want some woman nagging me.  I do what I want!  Go get some help!

Just now, vdep217 said:

And they will tell you the company is doing what is best for customers and associates to keep them safe

They didn't say a word to me.  I ordered, paid and left as I would any other day.  I didn't even know about Murphy's mask order until I saw the sign at the register.

4 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

They didn't say a word to me.  I ordered, paid and left as I would any other day.  I didn't even know about Murphy's mask order until I saw the sign at the register.

That's because right now its evolving and still being learned it may come it may not.  Will probly depend on compliance

Edited by vdep217

3 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Where do you come up with these things?  You really need help upstairs.  I have a lot of friends many since grade school. I live alone because I want to live alone.  My kids are grown adults with kids.  My ex is long gone and I don't want some woman nagging me.  I do what I want!  Go get some help!

You think anyone believes a word of that? LOL. You are the guy at the bar at closing time that the ugly fat chick won't go home with. LOL. 

Just now, Hunter115522 said:

You said "Screw the health of others"... you're the one that needs help upstairs. 

Yea right screw the health of others if they don't protect themself.  If things get crazy who are you going to protect yourself and your family or others? If d-bag Murphy says to turn over your wealons and ammo you morons will comply?  I wont!

3 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Yea right screw the health of others if they don't protect themself.  If things get crazy who are you going to protect yourself and your family or others? If d-bag Murphy says to turn over your wealons and ammo you morons will comply?  I wont!

LOL-- can you name one person on this site you know would turn over their weapons? Of course you can't because none of us would. You are comparing apples to oranges now.  Me wearing a mask protects me and those I come in contact with. You not wearing a mask can and do spread germs that would otherwise be containing with minimal dispersing into the air. Hence protecting yourself and others. That is the RESPONSIBLE thing to do. 

But let's even play along with your fairytale for a second. You got covid and beat it in one day (LMFAO) and so now you think you are immune. Wearing the mask would still be a good gesture because there are many who would afraid because you pose a threat to them because they do not know you (lol) beat covid already. LOL. But last point- 91 people in south korea have been diagnosed a second time. So you saying you could not infect someone is a 100% fact as of today- that is just your assumption. Further investigation is being done and they are leaning more towards a relapse then a reinfection but it has not been proven either way so far.

Just now, deadonshot2 said:

LOL-- can you name one person on this site you know would turn over their weapons? Of course you can't because none of us would. You are comparing apples to oranges now.  Me wearing a mask protects me and those I come in contact with. You not wearing a mask can and do spread germs that would otherwise be containing with minimal dispersing into the air. Hence protecting yourself and others. That is the RESPONSIBLE thing to do. 

But let's even play along with your fairytale for a second. You got covid and beat it in one day (LMFAO) and so now you think you are immune. Wearing the mask would still be a good gesture because there are many who would afraid because you pose a threat to them because they do not know you (lol) beat covid already. LOL. But last point- 91 people in south korea have been diagnosed a second time. So you saying you could not infect someone is a 100% fact as of today- that is just your assumption. Further investigation is being done and they are leaning more towards a relapse then a reinfection but it has not been proven either way so far.

Great so then this guy is correct and we are doing to wrong thing.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/epidemiologist-coronavirus-could-be-exterminated-if-lockdowns-were-lifted/

8 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Great so then this guy is correct and we are doing to wrong thing.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/epidemiologist-coronavirus-could-be-exterminated-if-lockdowns-were-lifted/

One guys opinion. I understand what he says and certainly could be right. But he could also be 100% wrong and cause a million deaths versus 60-80,000 deaths the way we are going about it now. 

But none of that changes you could care less about anyone else- your own statement. You have proven it is your way or nothing. You just like going against the grain and stirring some shit. Curse out some judges, bait some turkeys, tell us that two of your friends lost their license a month or so ago- then say you never had a friend lose their license in  a post just last week. You are so full of shit they don't make waders that tall.

2 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

One guys opinion. I understand what he says and certainly could be right. But he could also be 100% wrong and cause a million deaths versus 60-80,000 deaths the way we are going about it now. 

But none of that changes you could care less about anyone else- your own statement. You have proven it is your way or nothing. You just like going against the grain and stirring some shit. Curse out some judges, bait some turkeys, tell us that two of your friends lost their license a month or so ago- then say you never had a friend lose their license in  a post just last week. You are so full of shit they don't make waders that tall.

You are more delusional than anyone I've ever known.  You keep listening to Murphy and his alter ego Ben Dover.  

1 minute ago, nickmarch said:

You are more delusional than anyone I've ever known.  You keep listening to Murphy and his alter ego Ben Dover.  

Nope I listen to the stories from nurses I deal with daily. Many who are not even involved in caring for covid patients but work at the hospitals. I have two hospitals within 3 miles of my building. Maybe if you weren't just so gung ho on being defiant and actually learned from those working in the hospitals you may not be so arrogant. 

You have never seen me support murphy and I did not vote for the guy. I don't bear hunt and find it disgusting he screwed fellow outdoorsman/women from hunting bear on public land. But his decision on this EO was actually something my staff and many of my peers were asking for before he signed the EO. So wearing the mask has nothing to do with murphy and everything to do with keeping myself, my staff and my customers safe. 

You are the only delusional one here claiming to have had covid and beat it in one day--LOL And you asked a different poster if they were retarded?