IGNORED

Tried To Buy A Muzzle Loader Permit Online....

rocky

2 minutes ago, rocky said:

They seem to be. You have to pay $2.00 extra for each physical copy to be mailed to you so it cost me $10.00 more just for them. Next time I will pass on that but it was pretty easy to do. Kinda like putting money in a slot machine! :whacky:

So the printing and mailing at $2.00 each is OPTIONAL? Sorry if i'm a PIA. I can look it up myself.

Edited by archer36

19 minutes ago, rocky said:

I edited my post so it explained it better. I purchased the permits with buck tags. The rifle permit is not $3.00, it actually cost $12.50 for a physical copy.  

$12.50 is correct, my mistake.
But wait.

Muzzle for single zone which is doe only is $28. Buck permit is another $28, rifle $12.50 so the total is $68.50. what else did you buy?

Edited by Lunatic

10 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

$12.50 is correct, my mistake.
But wait.

Muzzle for single zone which is doe only is $28. Buck permit is another $28, rifle $12.50 so the total is $68.50. what else did you buy?

Two buck tags, $30.00 a piece.

78997155_10216184390828707_1410331740903

Edited by rocky

they are making it hard for the average joe to hunt anymore. your right if you add up everything you buy every year, it is alot of money to spend on a hobby. imagine the guys who do it all like, deer, fishing, pheasant, duck, turkey, bear. turning out to be big bucks