IGNORED

Tried To Buy A Muzzle Loader Permit Online....

rocky

38 minutes ago, madeinuk said:

Depending on which store - don’t hold your breath at a Walmart!

I went to Walmart a few years ago to buy a permit. After looking for a sales associate for the sporting goods department and them not knowing how to use the machine then trying to locate a person who does, after about a half hour they couldn't print out the permit. Then they had to find a person to change the paper in the machine. After that the associate kept trying to print them. I finally got three copies of the permit and three buck tags. Never again. 

I had issues at Walmart as well.....the worst was I showed my rifle permit that we all know has our unique CID# so they could enter it and my information shows up, well they wanted my driver's license and refused my license until I showed it, they claimed it was a store policy....yeah never again 

Thanks guys you were right, I did have to buy the rifle permit first.

Nj resident hunting fees compared to other states are up there in my opinion. :banghead:  Just wait until they start charging for saltwater fishing licenses! :shock:  When you add up all the fees at the end of the season it is a pretty good chunk of change.

A muzzle loader permit and a shotgun permit license both with a buck tags, and a rifle permit.

78183575_10216184034059788_4816061809574

Edited by rocky

8 minutes ago, rocky said:

Thanks guys you were right, I did have to buy the rifle permit first.

Nj resident hunting fees compared to other states are up there in my opinion. :banghead:  Just wait until they start charging for saltwater fishing licenses! :shock:  When you add up all the fees at the end of the season it is a pretty good chunk of change.

A muzzle loader and a doe permit both with a buck tags, and a rifle permit.

78183575_10216184034059788_4816061809574

I am not sure what doe permit is but your muzzle doe with buck tag should be 2x$28=$56 and the rifle permit another $3. Are  you buying multiple zones?

However I agree with you. If you look carefully how the fees are structured they are design for one thing, to extract from us tons of money in smaller increments.

Edited by Lunatic

5 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I am not sure what doe permit is but your muzzle doe with buck tag should be 2x$28=$56 and the rifle permit another $3. Are  you buying multiple zones?

However I agree with you. If you look carefully how the fees are structured they are design for one thing, to extract from us tons of money in smaller increments.

I edited my post so it explained it better. I purchased the permits with buck tags. The rifle permit is not $3.00, it actually cost $12.50 for a physical copy.  

5 minutes ago, archer36 said:

Are all permits etc now able to be printed at home?

They seem to be. You have to pay $2.00 extra for each physical copy to be mailed to you so it cost me $10.00 more just for them. Next time I will pass on that but it was pretty easy to do. Kinda like putting money in a slot machine! :whacky: