IGNORED

Victory Decimator Bolts

BHC

Last week I decided that the crossbow will be used,  so I needed bolts. No time to get them made up to my liking.  So I picked up VICTORY DECIMATORS , 6 for $20.00. To my surprise they shot absolutely great. The reviews online have been very positive.  These are the same as VICTORY XBOLT that sell for alot more

Anyone else shoot these?

After the season I will add lighted nocks

Edited by BHC

4 minutes ago, Redman said:

Picked up a half dozen of these bolts for my son  and liked them. Purchased the lighted nock version for him. Couple of weeks later they went on sale for $20 a half dozen, bought a dozen.

Did the lighted nock bolts group as well as the non lighted bolt?

Been shooting them for a while and love them. This year I decided to add Luminocs on a half dozen. Turned great shooting arrows into unpredictable, lousy shooting arrows. Not at all pleased with the Luminocs. Put the original nocs back in and they are back to normal. Plus, I shot a doe with one that shot ok and watched it fly out of my xbow lit and it shut off going through the doe. Found it about 20 yds. from where the doe stood and going through the doe pulled it back out and shut it off. Love the arrows but done with Luminocs. 

On 11/1/2019 at 9:14 AM, BHC said:

Did the lighted nock bolts group as well as the non lighted bolt?

I have not shot the non-lighted nock arrows yet. All of my son's lighted bolts shoot like rockets. If I wasn't already heavily invested in Luminoks I'd switch over to the nockturnals he's using.

BHC, you are right they are over priced I paid around $1250 if i remember right.

I have wasted more money than that in a year on other things lol

I will use for 2 years and sell to buy a new one. They are compact, easy to cock, accurate and powerful ( yes you can buy a Barnett for $400 to do that)