NJBowman

Gruntmaster

Highguy

Drop Tine 

Buckman37

NJFarmGirl

Ms. Grit

Splitlim

Awesome Joe!!! Seasons getting closer...just need the snow to leave already!

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Matty

thefirstndsecond

Palawman30 

Cousin Brown

rossbowhunter

NJBowman

Gruntmaster

Highguy

Drop Tine 

Buckman37

NJFarmGirl

Ms. Grit

Splitlim

Hetley75

:up:  :up:

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Just about 4 weeks left for signups. Get your turkey hunting buddies to sign up!

And only 7 weeks until we can start dropping the hammer on some birds!

Matty

thefirstndsecond

Palawman30 

Cousin Brown

rossbowhunter

NJBowman

Gruntmaster

Highguy

Drop Tine 

Buckman37

NJFarmGirl

Ms. Grit

Splitlim

Hetley75

Bowhunter444

Guess I will join can only be a dead beat like some in my deer team only drew 1 tag gonna see what I can get over the counter

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

Glad you're in Bowhunter444!

Only 28 days left to sign up!

Edited by Matty

Matty

thefirstndsecond

Palawman30 

Cousin Brown

rossbowhunter

NJBowman

Gruntmaster

Highguy

Drop Tine 

Buckman37

NJFarmGirl

Ms. Grit

Splitlim

Hetley75

Bowhunter444

Dubs

:up:  :up:

bushden I am in.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL