IGNORED

2014 Turkey Hunting Contest SIGN UP!!!!

Matty

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few days left before I draw the teams. Saturday April 5th will be the last day to sign up.

Right now we have seven teams of three. :up:

OTC permits went on sale this morning as well. Hope everyone was able to get at least one of the permits they wanted.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Matty

thefirstndsecond

Palawman30 

Cousin Brown

rossbowhunter

NJBowman

Gruntmaster

Highguy

Drop Tine 

Buckman37

NJFarmGirl

Ms. Grit

Splitlim

Hetley75

Bowhunter444

Dubs

Bear

Bushden

MarkMartinFan

BowHunter96

_X7

BHC

Need at least two more!

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

First turkey season in years and not sure if i'll bag a bird but ill be out there!

Matty

thefirstndsecond

Palawman30 

Cousin Brown

rossbowhunter

NJBowman

Gruntmaster

Highguy

Drop Tine 

Buckman37

NJFarmGirl

Ms. Grit

Splitlim

Hetley75

Bowhunter444

Dubs

Bear

Bushden

MarkMartinFan

BowHunter96

_X7

BHC

Remingtonman1108

NICE!!!

We have enough for 8 teams of 3.

Only 17 days before a boom or thwaap can follow the gobbling.