IGNORED

Marine Batteries ?

OMC

6 minutes ago, OMC said:

Are you running them separately and trolling a lot ?  Does one battery run your trolling motor all day ? 

He speaks the truth. If you charge your batteries and use them a few times a year you can have them last because the deep cycle charging over time kills the battery.

I got almost 5 years on mine but I am using them 3 days at tournaments 15 tournaments a year. 2 days of practice sun up to sun down on one charge each day.

Never mind the fun fishing I do too lol

Edited by MZ7Extreme

I run interstate on my 24 volt Minn Kota n Wal-Mart  $90 for electronics n 24 volt Minn kota thruster attached to my outboard.  They have been good to me over the years....just replace em every 3-4 yrs. I know some guys that use Wal-Mart batteries n return em within the yr warranty, but that could be bad mojo. 

I can't see spending alot on those heavy priced fancy batteries....after all....a battery is just a battery. 

11 hours ago, OMC said:

Are you running them separately and trolling a lot ?  Does one battery run your trolling motor all day ? 

Two of them are ran together and one is separate...I don't troll but I have done 8-10 hour days on the watershed lakes and some other lakes where I can't run my gas engine using only my trolling motor on my 20' bass boat. (I am using the 31 series batteries)

13 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

I run interstate on my 24 volt Minn Kota n Wal-Mart  $90 for electronics n 24 volt Minn kota thruster attached to my outboard.  They have been good to me over the years....just replace em every 3-4 yrs. I know some guys that use Wal-Mart batteries n return em within the yr warranty, but that could be bad mojo. 

I can't see spending alot on those heavy priced fancy batteries....after all....a battery is just a battery. 

I believe Walmart stopped that. When I used to Bass fish, I ran Delco's. I had better luck with them over the EverStarts

10 minutes ago, yoda4x4 said:

What charger are you guys using for these batteries?

David

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

I had a dual pro 3 bank charger, then after 10 years it went, then bought a Minn kota 3 bank charger

They were both good but I like the minn kota better

Duracell batteries are made for SAMs club. They are made by EastPenn, the makers of Deka batteries who have a big following. Duracell has a complete line up. I use them in pretty much everything I own. Not that they are something magic, just haven't had any issues from their batteries and they are fairly priced.