IGNORED

Zone 4 old mine road

MPSR

I was blessed to have had many hunts in the magical woods of kittatinny since a child of being introduced there as a boy scout at camp Mohican.Hunting them mountains ain't easy,it's a big backyard.Great to see the legend live on through your dad!A big congratulations to him,and you for sharing!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I hunted up there on Monday. Killed a 4pt. While waiting after the shot I saw a beautiful 8pt. Shoulda waited, hehehehe. Then when I got down I saw another basket 8 pt. Two guys where we parked musta killed something cause we saw the drag marks. Barely anyone up there where we were. Love that place.

18 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Overrun with people up there. I would wear a bulletproof vest if I had one.

I have a extra small if you're interested

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

30 years ago def over run now as long as you get in deep whole mountain is yours. In 2014 hunted  there with my dad for bear season last day last hour my dad scored on a bear.  But their was definitely giant groups putting on drives cause in the afternoon of the last day in 2014 it sounded like a war zone.   

Only thing I don’t like about area is it’s infested with ticks !!!!!!!!