IGNORED

Screw this heat

3Blade

Filled a washtub outside, put shower head on the hose, and gave all 3 miniature dachshunds a bath.  Now they are chilling in the bedroom ac. 

Had an error code in the fridge for freezer fan failure, so had to take that apart and defrost the ice in the back.  Hope that's all it was, and not a bad fan motor.  Why do these things happen on the hottest of days?

52 minutes ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

If your dog is under 30 pounds- you have a cat.

Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

:agree:

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

I hate the heat. When is the polar vortex coming back?

About cats and dogs. What pet did the Godfather have? What pet did the head of SPECTRE  have? Draw your own conclusions,  I am a proud Persian owner. 

3 minutes ago, John B said:

I hate the heat. When is the polar vortex coming back?

About cats and dogs. What pet did the Godfather have? What pet did the head of SPECTRE  have? Draw your own conclusions,  I am a proud Persian owner. 

Johnny B you the man :cool: most of these guys own cats trust me. 😹

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

1 hour ago, Greybeard said:

It may take 2 to match 30lbs, but dachshund translates to badger hound.  

1797825466_IMG_0158acopy.thumb.jpg.e112970f16b6c6ed3c55d2c36686ddbe.jpg

Had and  Bred Mini Dashound once she had 6 pups but that's another story.  over time had 4 -2 M 2 F the problem with them is Thay have no Idea of their Size Fearless pound for pound one Hated any Male Humans outside of my house.  Once a Person entered my gated yard with an inside latch when I got out there Rudy was Hanging off his Ass Full Bite He tried to Sue But Lost as I collected Court &Lawyer fees from him. If he was sensible acted Rashanal my homeowners would have taken care of it. If he would have had a Lawyer they would have advised him of that. even being a Trespasser.   

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

2 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

Had and  Bred Mini Dashound once she had 6 pups but that's another story.  over time had 4 -2 M 2 F the problem with them is Thay have no Idea of their Size Fearless pound for pound one Hated any Male Humans outside of my house.  Once a Person entered my gated yard with an inside latch when I got out there Rudy was Hanging off his Ass Full Bite He tried to Sue But Lost as I collected Court &Lawyer fees from him. If he was sensible acted Rashanal my homeowners would have taken care of it. If he would have had a Lawyer they would have advised him of that. even being a Trespasser.   

Our breeder was known for breeding docile dashounds, even at the vets.  2 are gentle and as outgoing as a dog could be.  Great with kids too.  The other female will bark and hide, shy away from people, and only gets aggressive with her sister, usually over being protective of me.  Both females will rip into each other if we don't react quick when the growling starts.  The male stays out of it, and is friendly with everybody and anything.  Fearless of anything.  He's in the pic.  Lazy, slow dogs, that have to smell every blade of grass, until you say squirrel or rabbit.