IGNORED

RAGE (GOOD READ) IF YOU WANT TO KILL

Live to Hunt

Best pointΒ 

3CB18B1D-E32A-4B74-9FD5-7CCBB791416F.jpeg

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Mike do it with that crossbow. You willΒ :heart:Β me for it and you might evenΒ :kissbutt:

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Did you know Muzzy and Rage are owned by the same company so your in Mike we are familyΒ 

Yup brother welcome to the family πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨

Just now, buckhound said:

well I guess every family has a black sheep :rofl:Β 

Yes I definitely amΒ 

1 minute ago, hemlock said:

While you were writing all that. Your cat was on my side of the hill pulling my deer off their much needed minerals. What the hell did you sprinkle on that cat?Β 

003-funny-animal-gifs-deer-kisses-cat.gif

That is awesome I did see him rubbing his head on myΒ :rolleyes:Β 

13 minutes ago, Joeybeets said:

Sounds like a lot of what if’s to worry about. Just made me appreciate Β the simplicity of shooting my Slick Trick Broadheads that much more!!Β :cupcoffee:

Enjoy them Joeybeets you can be my friend you just cant attend my family get together:talktothehand: