IGNORED

NJ hunting , like no other

Rdfhunter

why can't people just show a simple thing called RESPECT towards others?  when my father owned land in NY State, we wouldn't find treestands like we have today, we would find man made ground blinds, or treestands built by hunters.....My father didn't leave notes, he tore them down....when he caught hunters on our land I remember he called the authorities and pressed charges

Can’t make this shit up but last night a Nieghbor decided to take my sets off another piece of property, by cutting the locks, because the ranch hand they have said they were on their property . At first he was playing dumb but I suckered him with a trail cam saying I may have pic but didn’t look yet . Got my stuff back from that fiasco... still put a call into the CO and filed a police report .

The above picture will also be a call to the CO. FML

Two of the stands are from the guy that got booted my property was sold. The rest are a guys stands who has been hunting there forever . Last summer the line was surveyed for farmland preservation and ribboned the whole way . Amazingly enough ALL the ribbon was taken down . Those pics are from a GPS mapping app called Xhunt that uses tax maps over sat pics

do the corner markers have ribbon on them still. the only reason i ask because it is almost unherd of, for the surveyor marking points along the property line unless the state was buying it with green acre funding then it would become public land and green acres makes it a requirement so they can post the property, when its just preservation the contract agreement is just for corner markers and monuments at road right of way line. if it was just a regular preservation through the township or county most likely those ribbons were marking control points where the surveyor sets up the instrument as they go around the boundary but they are not on the property lines and a lot of times they are taken down after survey so people dont mistake them for property line markers