IGNORED

NJ hunting , like no other

Rdfhunter

I actually got back from scouting today.  I have one property where I'm pretty sure the club next door routinely hunts.  I have about 5 trail cams out there.  They were are still there.  But, 4 of them had the SD cards AND the batteries missing.  At least they didn't steal my cams to cover their trespassing.  

I actually got back from scouting today. I have one property where I'm pretty sure the club next door routinely hunts. I have about 5 trail cams out there. They were are still there. But, 4 of them had the SD cards AND the batteries missing. At least they didn't steal my cams to cover their trespassing.

the one trail cam we found we really felt like taking the card but didn’t. We’ll let the CO handle it . Edited by Rdfhunter

the one trail cam we found we really felt like taking the card but didn’t. We’ll let the CO handle it .

I would check the cam myself to see if you see pics on it of the trespassers. I would also spray pain the tress with and orange stripe every 30yds if you can.

Take their shit it’s now yours. I had some clowns on one of the houses abutting the property who cut ATV trail into the property needless to say a little while with the chainsaw and those trails are impassable. Send them a message take a chainsaw to the tree that the stands in and drop it.

I had my farm surveyed when I bought it 2 years ago for this exact reason. I had the surveyor use spray paint to mark the trees. I followed up with metal posted signs. There is no guessing where the property line is.

I did the same. Trees are painted. Ribbons are also hung. More signs there any person should ever have to fill out in a lifetime.

I have had problems with my neighbors for over 40 yrs. They have deer stands just on their side of the property line facing my land so you know that they are hunting both sides. No help from the DNR who are helpless anyways here in Wisconsin.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

I have had problems with my neighbors for over 40 yrs. They have deer stands just on their side of the property line facing my land so you know that they are hunting both sides. No help from the DNR who are helpless anyways here in Wisconsin.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

You’ve had 40 years to fence that section of the property then. 6 foot barb wire. Tree to tree. Nail it on. If removed now it’s destruction of property. Or just wait till opening day at first light. Bring a portable stove and make breakfast and read your paper back there.