IGNORED

Most reliable best blood trail mechanical?

John B

The blood trail or blood river photos really highlight that even the best blood trails I have gotten are a joke in comparison. I have only been able to recover my deer by watching them run and drop. Would have lost last one if it was not for the snow, and that was a challenge. It was a perfect shot. I will definitely be trying a mechanical next hunt. Thanks for all the input and photos.

The blood trail or blood river photos really highlight that even the best blood trails I have gotten are a joke in comparison. I have only been able to recover my deer by watching them run and drop. Would have lost last one if it was not for the snow, and that was a challenge. It was a perfect shot. I will definitely be trying a mechanical next hunt. Thanks for all the input and photos.

Those's shots of mine wee perfect shots and any head would have killed them but i have helped a friend or two with marginal shots or poor shots and we still were able to recover the deer with the Spittfires. Nothing is 100 percent. Shot placement is key!!! 

Question about pricing. A new pack of rage hyper crossbow is 20 dollars on eBay. How can anyone make a profit from that? Half the retail price.

i would NOT buy those on eBay - when you see a price so ridiculously low like that on eBay - guaranteed Chinese knock-offs.       Pay full retail on a reputable site, there are not shortcuts when it comes to quality and the VERY important thing screwed on the end of your arrow. 

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Are you using it in your compound or crossbow.

Is it the same broadhead for both?

Use to shoot them from my compound and now I use them in the crossbow since I had to go to one. They make one that says it's for crossbows but I shot the regular ones with no problems.

Use to shoot them from my compound and now I use them in the crossbow since I had to go to one. They make one that says it's for crossbows but I shot the regular ones with no problems.

Ok, thanks, I am actually looking to play with something else so I just may get some:-)

Do you have to make any adjustment from field point to this broadhead or they fly the same?