IGNORED

Most reliable best blood trail mechanical?

John B

Again, the chinese knockoff Hyperdermics are probably made at the same factory. I bought them and don't seem to be having any problem with them. But, if you want to spend 40 bucks on three heads go for it. There are plenty of reviews on utube on the chinese knock offs, check the out.

Explain this to me. On eBay there is the Rage 3 pack for 20 to 25 dollars. The real rage package like in a store. There are also the non official rage, non rage package 12 for like 10 dollars. Are people thinking the 3 pack in Rage package is also the so called knock off?

Explain this to me. On eBay there is the Rage 3 pack for 20 to 25 dollars. The real rage package like in a store. There are also the non official rage, non rage package 12 for like 10 dollars. Are people thinking the 3 pack in Rage package is also the so called knock off?

Well, I think they think the 3 for $25 in the original package is more likely the original stuff and the 12 for $10 is not. What are you really asking?

I have learned a lot from this post. It is very clear which are the real and clone broadheads on eBay. The many in-depth YouTube videos also make is very clear there is no meaningful different, if any difference in the performance between them. Both are actually made in China.