IGNORED

What in the ?

_X7

bug flying by, just happens to be in front of coon

That was established from the get go, Ryan.

guess I need to drink more I don't even see a coon

Its there. Maybe a shot of the hard stuff will help you see it. Granted it s already a bit fuzzy. Here are some deer from the same camera. no dark spot where the ring tail is.

08020012.jpg

I still see the thing in the deer pic that I thought may be the coon in the first pic.  It's just to the right of the deer's head that is facing right with it's head in the grass.  Put your finger just below the deer's nose, then move it to the right by one finger width, and you'll be pointing at it.

Edited by Greybeard

That Smart Phone needs to be Reprogrammed think it has Dumbed Down.  Even My Flip Phone does a better Job. ;)   

What in the medicine cabinet are you missing here. What smartphone? I don't do the internet on a smartphone unless I'm looking for curable mental disorders.

I still see the thing in the deer pic that I thought may be the coon in the first pic.  It's just to the right of the deer's head that is facing right with it's head in the grass.  Put your finger just below the deer's nose, then move it to the right by one finger width, and you'll be pointing at it.

Computer magic

Image8.jpg