IGNORED

Amazon Prime

BHC

Since we are on the topic of being frugal.

Wife and I used to stop at DD and Starbucks every work day.......  We did the math and it was a stupid expense.  

We started using the coffee maker every day with a timer and disposable cups and coffee that are delivered from amazon.  

https://www.amazon.com/Dixie-Disposable-Paper-Count-Ounce/dp/B00OTW1F3G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500646501&sr=1-1&keywords=disposable+cups+coffee 

We know we could save a little more if we re-used our cups that that is a hassle. 

I am not sure making for my wife easier to buy things is necessary a good thing :shock:  :happywave:

My wife didn't want an engagement ring, isn't into jewelry, and when she got her new car this year, all she wanted was the base model.  She doesn't buy clothes or shoes, and is very price conscious.  She complains to me when I want to get a nice hotel when we travel, she wants to go to the cheaper one.

That, my friend, was all I needed to know to marry her (well, there are other perks, but this is a family site...).

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Since we are on the topic of being frugal.

Wife and I used to stop at DD and Starbucks every work day.......  We did the math and it was a stupid expense.  

We started using the coffee maker every day with a timer and disposable cups and coffee that are delivered from amazon.  

https://www.amazon.com/Dixie-Disposable-Paper-Count-Ounce/dp/B00OTW1F3G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500646501&sr=1-1&keywords=disposable+cups+coffee 

We know we could save a little more if we re-used our cups that that is a hassle. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005MF9C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

$20.  Reusable filter.  Buy D&D coffee by the pound and make a cup to take to work.  I have this one and love it.  If it breaks, I'll just buy another one for $20.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Well obviously you need to pay attention to prices regardless of where you shop or how you shop

you realize that costco has an annual membership fee of either $60 or $120, right?  

Yep and with my Executive Membership I get that fee back And More  Ane with the many posts with questions on here nothing is Obvious.  I just gave a heads up. Take them or leave them  ;)

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

also I joined the sportsmansguide.com buyers club for $39.99 per year, and they price match, 

Want to save that $39.99 Amazon has a Shopping app that lists the items in order from lowest on up  For FREE

Master Card Award Card has Price Match Guarantee or the difference is refunded or Credited  For FREE  PLUS Points

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

My wife didn't want an engagement ring, isn't into jewelry, and when she got her new car this year, all she wanted was the base model. She doesn't buy clothes or shoes, and is very price conscious. She complains to me when I want to get a nice hotel when we travel, she wants to go to the cheaper one.

That, my friend, was all I needed to know to marry her (well, there are other perks, but this is a family site...).

Lies.. No such woman exits

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Don't Go all Smart Ass It seems you have an opinion also Not forcing anyone to shop anywhere Your Handle suits you well.

Yea we all have opinions. It's seems you think you're is most important, instead of just posting it once you keep coming to the same threads and ram them down over and over again.

Don't mention my handle like I'm mean hearted and you're Mother Mary, 99.9% of the disagree and unlike hits on this forum are from you! You're as much a douche (probably more) just in a more passive way. I despise even getting into Internet arguments but you rub me the wrong way with half the forums post being filled with your opinions and incoherent ramblings!

Yea we all have opinions. It's seems you think you're is most important, instead of just posting it once you keep coming to the same threads and ram them down over and over again.

Don't mention my handle like I'm mean hearted and you're Mother Mary, 99.9% of the disagree and unlike hits on this forum are from you! You're as much a douche (probably more) just in a more passive way. I despise even getting into Internet arguments but you rub me the wrong way with half the forums post being filled with your opinions and incoherent ramblings!

holly chit, how did this topic end it up as an argument?

take a deep breath and look at something green!! :lookaround:  :happywave:

Edited by Lunatic

I hate shopping. If I need something and I can get it on line I quickly search the product and then buy form the guy with the cheapest price. This paying to save money does not appeal to me. I think I can get stuff cheap enough without it. I am also not a kid so by now I can wait to get whatever I ordered without having to pay more to get it the next day. Anyway, my experience with Amazon is the ground shipping arrives in my house next day or the following day anyway. For the most part I buy on line  hunting related items, hockey equipment and stuff for my bike. I also have no idea, nor I am interested to know how all the other stuff, daily necessities, get to my house :shock: :happywave:  

i get that, but think bigger than that, like tjfslaughter does

exactly.  you can literally order anything from amazon and the prices are better than any store or shopping club.  

I agree.  In fact, many times I'll be in an actual store debating if I should buy something.  I get on my phone, see it's cheaper on Amazon....look at the line at the cashier....click buy and then go home and wait for delivery the next day!  

Carb rebuild kit for an outboard I just bought, $15 on Amazon with free shipping. Every place else 18-21$ without shipping. I don't like going to stores if I don't have to

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."