IGNORED

First Gray fox

Buck154

I have a good number of gray fox but not many reds But I know a lot of the farms around me are trapped and the trappers are doing really well on reds from what they tell me. But not grays go figure. But on any given night I get the grays on my cams regularly. Just like this tail shot picture two days ago. if I look close at my pictures one almost always passes bye. They are a cool beautiful critter. I will hunt them soon. But for know still bow hunting. But if one offers a bow shot I'm taking it.

WGI_0015.JPG

Yup. First one has holes in it so i got a new for the bear season early this year. I keep one and the farm i trap. Works great for dragging the fox out plus i use it carry decoys when we goose hunt

Cool...just bust'n balls...I have two also...a large and a Jr. Use the Jr. the most

Edited by gobblergetter

Cool...just bust'n balls...I have two also...a large and a Jr. Use the Jr. the most

The large ones are to bigger for most things i do. Used one last year helping ge a buddys bear out of the woods and the large sled is not made for thicker woods. Had a hell time getting through the swamp.