IGNORED

Rotating firewood days (rotating labor share)

What do you use to cut and transport to the splitting/stacking site?  

I have two Stihl chain saws and a pickup truck.  Luckily the past two years I have been doing some side work(tree cutting, general maintenance) at an estate that I hunt on, and have been using their chain saws and loader to put the wood in my truck. :up:

I actually enjoy splitting wood on the coldest of days.  Wood splits easily and the work keeps you warm.

However, I actually enjoy sitting in a lawn chair drinking beer while watching other people work, so when this epic "John Henry" competition between Nomad and Rusty comes together, I'll bring a ton of beer and my lawn chair.  And some sausages too, in case I get hungry watching people work.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

About the contest... Sorry but that was just one too many shirtless man pictures for me, I'm out.. :lookaround:

. You are right. To get the contest back on track - I will have your local Stihl representative on site to help judge and hand out venison sliders and beverages.

IMG_4587.JPG

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

We don't shave our backs in the winter, it keeps us warm. Silly city dudes don't know nothing. :shakehead:

I've been up here in Sussex County for ever. Now you went and hurt the one feeling I had left.

Merry Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk