IGNORED

Snow For Monday?

BHC

The entire forecast for 6-day Firearm seems to be getting colder.

I'm pretty sure you're going to see those daily highs that you're currently seeing from 45 to 50 on TWC and AccuWeather all being lowered a few days from now.  Friday and Saturday look like they're going to be below freezing or not much above.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

The entire forecast for 6-day Firearm seems to be getting colder.

I'm pretty sure you're going to see those daily highs that you're currently seeing from 45 to 50 on TWC and AccuWeather all being lowered a few days from now.  Friday and Saturday look like they're going to be below freezing or not much above.

Should be good. I love the cold. It'll keep the deer and hunters moving.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

here's the current Monday forecast for Andover:

AM Clouds/PM Sun

47°  29° 20% W 4 mph 75% 1 of 10 7:08 am 4:30 pm 11:26 am 10:22 pm

Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 47F. Winds light and variable. Mon Night
mostly-clear-night.png?1
Dec 5

Mostly Clear

--  29° 10% NNE 2 mph 83% 0 of 10 7:08 am 4:30 pm 11:26 am 10:22 pm

Mostly clear skies. Low 29F. Winds light and variable.

And Tuesday:

Tue
rain-snow.png?1
Dec 6

PM Rain/Snow Showers

41°  33° 70% ENE 5 mph 74% 1 of 10 7:09 am 4:30 pm 12:01 pm 11:25 pm

Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with a mix of light rain and snow later in the day. High 41F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. Tue Night
rain-snow.png?1
Dec 6

Rain/Snow Early

--  33° 90% ENE 5 mph 90% 0 of 10 7:09 am 4:30 pm 12:01 pm 11:25 pm

Rain and snow in the evening then remaining overcast late. Low 33F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 90%.

I'm currently seeing a 20% chance of light snow showers Sunday night, ending Monday morning and then another shot at rain or snow early Tuesday.  That's for Sparta where we're both higher and colder than much of the state.  But even Tuesday's weather is only at 40% right now.  Love that white stuff where I hunt!  

Its weather like this that makes shifting bear season to October so much better. Even though this year was super windy in October, a lot of bears got put down....With next weeks weather, I'm sure the harvest will be very low....So bear hunters may yet well get a full week out of segment B