Did it die???

Rdfhunter

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thanx to Matt we had someplace to go. Would have been real suky not to have a hunting site to go too. I made some good friends over there and hope to make more here.

Don't worry Stevo.TW is here safe n sound.he joined on 1/30

Well that just made my day thanx

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

seemed like in the last few weeks the major sponsor adds were not coming up as often. Odd the the Cabelas adds and Winchester adds were only there for a few months , BUT there were also some new business sponsors that were added AFTER the supposed sale[/quote

I noticed yesterday that the rotating banner at the top of the page was gone. Idk when it was taken down?

seemed like in the last few weeks the major sponsor adds were not coming up as often. Odd the the Cabelas adds and Winchester adds were only there for a few months ' date=' BUT there were also some new business sponsors that were added AFTER the supposed sale[/quote

I noticed yesterday that the rotating banner at the top of the page was gone. Idk when it was taken down?

[/quote']

Come over and fix my well leak and I will explain it all to you KO

The banner at the top of the page has been down for several weeks.i noticed it when Ms grit started the list of people boycotting the ESOS.somebody on that thread mention that one of the banners was anti 2nd. I just thought that's why they took it down.

You add camo to anything, it immediately becomes cool.

The idea that it was bought by an anti-hunting group and shut down is not far fetched and actually would have been a good strategy for them. I mean think about it, if an anti-hunting group had a web site where they constantly pushed ideas and orgainzed to promote them, and that got under our skin, wouldn't it be smart to buy it and close it down if the opportunity arose?

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

just wish Kris would have said what was going on with it. too much info to lose.

WTF was kris thinking?:loco::banghead:

Has anyone picked up a phone and called him?

You all say he's a great guy but in my eyes he's a POS for the way he handled the sale of the site. All that info, pm's lost, no warning what so ever...:thumb_down::thumb_down::thumb_down:

seems Kris always had an UNTAPPED gold mine, and guess his life didnt have enough time to tap into the great resource he started.

Hopefully Matt is able to learn from Kris's mistakes and make this a forum that stays around for a much longer time

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

The idea that it was bought by an anti-hunting group and shut down is not far fetched

I have to disagree. I think it is far fetched that someone would spent $5000 to buy site and shut it down . When its obvious how easy it is start up another site. They would be chasing their tails trying to buy every hunting site and shut it down.

Like I stated earlier I don't think the site was ever sold to anyone Just seemed sketchy. Two bids. One for $1500 and one for $5000 :rolleyes:

See the link

https://flippa.com/2797586-nj-1-hunting-fishing-site-for-7-years-unique-user-gen-content-21k-users