IGNORED

Opening day who's going out tomorrow ?

51smd

We did ok today pheasants and chukars. Went with my middle son and my Dad. Dad and my Ithaca are both 78 years old they were both produced in 1939. Congratulations to all who had safe and productive hunts today.

Great day and pics! Well done  :up:  :up:

Had a great opener. Great weather, saw quite a few birds. Can only imagine how many we walked by without a dog also...On the ride to Walpack, we saw a Bald Eagle perched above one of the stocked fields, and a slammer 8 pointer crossed the road in front of our car headed straight up a mountain like a mountain goat...

20171111_144409.jpg

Edited by LPJR

After doing the job I had earlier in the morning, I played a guide a bit for JimmyScaggs and a friend of his, over at Flattbrook, Jim is unfamiliar with the area so I was very happy to show him around, his dog Lucky did great! After hitting just to spots in the PM the Jim and his buddy, and Lucky ended the day with 2 roosters and a hen, Luck laid out a spectacular point on a trail cut finding a dandy green neck in the hedgerow! I was along strictly as a guide and observer. Was just a great afternoon.!!

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

After doing the job I had earlier in the morning, I played a guide a bit for JimmyScaggs and a friend of his, over at Flattbrook, Jim is unfamiliar with the area so I was very happy to show him around, his dog Lucky did great! After hitting just to spots in the PM the Jim and his buddy, and Lucky ended the day with 2 roosters and a hen, Luck laid out a spectacular point on a trail cut finding a dandy green neck in the hedgerow! I was along strictly as a guide and observer. Was just a great afternoon.!!

Nice Paul glad to hear you could get out and enjoy yourself.

Had a great opener. Great weather, saw quite a few birds. Can only imagine how many we walked by without a dog also...On the ride to Walpack, we saw a Bald Eagle perched above one of the stocked fields, and a slammer 8 pointer crossed the road in front of our car headed straight up a mountain like a mountain goat...

Way to go Lou looks like a good time was had by all..