IGNORED

Free German Exchange student - looking for a fishing home

JHbowhunter

well you do get to feed and house him.  This is not for everyone, but those that do host, unanimously say it was a very rewarding experience, and end up visiting their temporary adopted children in the country they return to, attend their marriages, etc.  

My girlfriend places foreign exchange students mainly from Europe, Australia and Asia. I generally don't get involved but she has a wonderful German boy who is turning 16 and is looking for a 10 month stay in the US starting this August.  His passion is fishing.  Just imagine being able to "pay it forward" by showing this young man what fishing, Jersey style is all about???

The idea situation is for a family that already has teens, that would enjoy having a temporary brother or sister to share experiences and cultures with.  His name is Henrik, and attached is his full profile.

Here is a note to his potential future host family (could be you):

"A short note to my host family:
I am a very active person, who loves sports. I especially enjoy basketball and fishing. I have also just started with (American) football, a sport that I
like very much. I am told to be friendly, open-minded, honest, helpful and loyal. I like to spend time with my friends and family. My sister lives
together with my grandmother in a different city, but we try to see each other as often as possible, because we really enjoy the time together. As of
yet, I have not yet decided on a specific career."

It would sure be cool to see this young man taken in by a NJW&W family!   

What say you?   I will put you in touch with my girlfriend ASAP, let's get this ball rolling!

xpl06317sr_public Henrik.pdf

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

How about you fix me up with a 19 year old german girl, preferably one who is a nymphomaniac and works as a model?  

I am not sure you fit the profile.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

My family would prefer that I bring home a puppy.

When I was a kid we had a Japanese exchange student stay with us.  Awesome experience for all involved.  I strongly recommend looking into this if you haven't already.  Very rewarding.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

show him the license and permit page of compendium. he will think twice about wanting to fish here.

all kidding aside if I was in the financial situation to do so I would. would be nice to have someone carry my beaver out also

When I was a kid we had a Japanese exchange student stay with us.  Awesome experience for all involved.  I strongly recommend looking into this if you haven't already.  Very rewarding.

Was his name Long Duk Dong? :)

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸