IGNORED

1/9 Zone 16

Lphunsjr

It was really cold last night, saw about 20 doe, no bucks, but when I got out of stand, i couldnt start my legs moving forward, I had a moment of thinking I would freeze to death out there.

Paul M. Ross

REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Sales Associate

908-943-8842

PAUL THE PAINTER

INTERIOR PAINTING

HUNTERDON/WARREN COUNTIES

908-943-8842

Hey Larry congrats ! Glad to see you're getting it done ! How has this season treated you?

Not sure if you remember me or not from the other site .

Jon, I do remember you. Long year for me. This is my 3rd year hunting and still did not harvest a buck. A friend of mine had me set up in one of his Hopewell stands where I did see and pass on a lot of small bucks; knowing what was on the camera and in the area I waited. I shot a big 7 in the shoulder during the rut, only to live another day. This doe was only the second deer I shot this year. I did learn a lot tho, each time in the woods. I'm going to finish out the month, hoping for a Winter buck. If not, I'm confident next season I will get it done.

Awesome ! I'm glad to hear . Progress every time out there is a good thing . Glad to see you had success this year .

I ended up shooting a doe early in the year , the shot was good just never saw the small branch that the arrow deflected slightly off. Had great blood but she closed up after a long track. So I'm not sure what her fate was . Live and learn . It's part of the journey .

Had my #1 buck on my property at 11 yards with a nice tree blocking the vitals at broadside . Another large buck was with him and it spooked them both out , so never got my shot . I'm still hopeful even though I'm gearing up for some predator hunting now .

I know you'll get one ! Congrats on the doe again !

Awesome ! I'm glad to hear . Progress every time out there is a good thing . Glad to see you had success this year .

I ended up shooting a doe early in the year , the shot was good just never saw the small branch that the arrow deflected slightly off. Had great blood but she closed up after a long track. So I'm not sure what her fate was . Live and learn . It's part of the journey .

Had my #1 buck on my property at 11 yards with a nice tree blocking the vitals at broadside . Another large buck was with him and it spooked them both out , so never got my shot . I'm still hopeful even though I'm gearing up for some predator hunting now .

I know you'll get one ! Congrats on the doe again !

Keep the faith! Good to hear from you. Good luck w the deer and the predators

2 to 1 with 80% lean chuck works for me

i have a dilemma, i need help guys.

the GF wants to go to Fla. for the month of feb. my deer season runs right thru til  feb. 28.

should i.-

1. go to FLA, play golf  and shoot hogs. 

2. POF a new GF.

(i am chasing 2 bucks similar to the p&y 9pt in my photo, if i tag one or they shed before feb,no problem, i go south). 

2 to 1 with 80% lean chuck works for me

i have a dilemma, i need help guys.

the GF wants to go to Fla. for the month of feb. my deer season runs right thru til  feb. 28.

should i.-

1. go to FLA, play golf  and shoot hogs. 

2. POF a new GF.

(i am chasing 2 bucks similar to the p&y 9pt in my photo, if i tag one or they shed before feb,no problem, i go south). 

I was just reading on NJ.com that std rates are rising in NJ.You can POF a new girl but is she clean? :headscratch: