IGNORED

Few zone 3 bucks today

Haskell

Were you guys up on Carris?  I can see my house from that third photo!  Or were you on the yellow trail, where that tight switchback is?

I have to agree that the herd has rebounded here.  I had a stellar bow season (both).

Reservoir is real low.  All that brown should be underwater.  I think it's down about 30'-35' at this point.  Nearly dry in Ringwood.

Nice bucks!  It's good to finally see some decent deer around and even better to see local guys harvesting them! :up:  :up:  :cool:

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Were you guys up on Carris?  I can see my house from that third photo!  Or were you on the yellow trail, where that tight switchback is?

I have to agree that the herd has rebounded here.  I had a stellar bow season (both).

Reservoir is real low.  All that brown should be underwater.  I think it's down about 30'-35' at this point.  Nearly dry in Ringwood.

Nice bucks!  It's good to finally see some decent deer around and even better to see local guys harvesting them! :up:  :up:  :cool:

Carus ,high point and iosco ,don't know if we just hit it right or what 50 deer sounds like a lot but we're talking 5000 acres and never saw a orange hat

damn 40 or 50 deer a day i know where i am heading, i dont think there is 40 or 50 in our county any more, anyone know pineys phone # from the other site, we get him up there and we will show you some deer. :rofl:

States got start making regs more like are zone ,95,000 acres and there's only 300 deer killed for all seasons and I prolply know who shot 150 of them lol,

Those flat landers wouldnt stand change some drives 1200 feet elevation change within few 100 yards