IGNORED

Just finished my fox

Turkeyboy44

looking good :up: . from what i was told, predators are tough to do. the taxidermist i use to use completely mangled my fox lol. the one you mounted looks better then the taxidermist i used who has had 20+ years doing it. 

wont mention his name, but one leg on my mount is literally a comma, like a (,) apparently my former taxidermist thinks fox dont have joints. and more holes in it then my fishing net. and waited 1 1/2 years for it lol. 

Nice job TB44. :up:

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

man im sorry to here that can I ask you most likely wont want to talk about it but what did he charge you to do your fox 

$450. then i had another taxidermist charge me $100 to try to fix it the best he could. grand total $550 on a friggin fox mount. at least  my new taxidermist put fox eyes in for me. the one that i dont use anymore, put raccoon eyes in lol. the leg still looks like a nike symbol. i have given up on the fox. most likely be tossed into my attic to collect dust and maybe do my research on taxidermists for my next fox mount. 

sorry to here that man how the hell do you put the wrong eyes in a mount  :hmmmer:

i have no clue. this guy is well known too. the few times i was in his shop there was always someone else working in there, i dont know if hes having them do some of the mounts or what but i just dont know. ill never step foot in his shop again. its a shame because he is a nice guy. just dont know what happen to his work.