IGNORED

Bog death grip

smittty

Midway has them for 130.00 and they come with a set of E-max pro earmuff. That a very good price just for the death grips. I bought a few of them last year  best pice of equipment I purchased in a long time it turned my field pod into more junk in the garage.  

57 minutes ago, 68Ioweu1 said:

Hey smitty if you want to sell that field pod lmk, buddy of mine wants one. 

I want to look at it one day and see if I can get the tri pod it self to except the death grip they do sell just the grip 

I have both the Field Pod and the Death Grip. I have to say each has their + and-. Death Grip is very heavy, and the footprint is pretty large.  When using the DG with a crossbow in a ground blind, you can't quickly lift it off to adjust for a shot. It's locked in. The FP is light and even though it has two sets of legs, they don't cover a large area to be stable. You can lift it off the rest if needed because it has two support points and not locked in, not one and locked down. I have had deer come very close to the opening on my blind and had to lift the crossbow off the rest. 

The main advantage to the DG is in sighting in your scopes. You can make adjustments to the windage and elevation while the weapon is locked down in the rest. 

To me it's a toss-up. I'm glad I still have both. 

Edited by archer36

13 hours ago, Merkel said:

That’s a good deal. I just went to the MidwayUSA site. Shows $209 and out of stock… late as usual. 

IMG_6700.png

13 hours ago, Merkel said:

That’s a good deal. I just went to the MidwayUSA site. Shows $209 and out of stock… late as usual. 

IMG_6700.png

Sale starts on the first of March then 130.00

Edited by smittty

59 minutes ago, archer36 said:

You can get one on Amazon for $171 and free shipping if you don't need the earmuffs. 

They are 130.00 from midway free delivery and the are muffs  so why would you do Amazon 

20 minutes ago, smittty said:

They are 130.00 from midway free delivery and the are muffs  so why would you do Amazon 

The posts said the price is now $209? I just checked and it says $209. 

That's why. 

Edited by archer36