IGNORED

Fox hunting in Madison nj

NJNewbie

Not arguing just did not see that anywhere in the Madison discharge laws. What I saw, the link is in here, only applies to firearms. 

There another law that says no archery but it’s only on town parks. 

Worked in Madison for many years. One of the largest ( many points } bucks I've ever seen was less than 10' off the road on the back side of Drew U. eating acorns at dusk. There used to be a local deli where the local "good ole boys" had a contest, who could take the biggest deer in town. Yea, none of that in a legal manner.  Just forget the rodent eating foxes, not worth the aggravation.

1 hour ago, Jerzguy2 said:

Worked in Madison for many years. One of the largest ( many points } bucks I've ever seen was less than 10' off the road on the back side of Drew U. eating acorns at dusk. There used to be a local deli where the local "good ole boys" had a contest, who could take the biggest deer in town. Yea, none of that in a legal manner.  Just forget the rodent eating foxes, not worth the aggravation.

I did a job In giralda farms next to drew. Massive deer 

8 hours ago, mike033089 said:

Agree, I’m sure it will be an expensive court battle if anyone tried. 

It would take five minutes and he would win before it got to trial. It is crystal clear in NJ who controls hunting and towns are not that entity. The Division will actually intervene with Trenton lawyers to prove only they decide if and where hunting is allowed or not.