IGNORED

Anyone Ever Attend NJOA Wild Game Dinner

• archer36 changed the title to Anyone Ever Attend NJOA Wild Game Dinner

Always torn by the NJOA. They support all outdoors and some DEMS and this causes issues with the second amendment support in NJ. I don't know if any of you remember the entire Sweeney debate and Anthony, the old leader when he wrote a book.

i only support habitat work orgs and second amendment, the NJOA is dead to me. I was there at Mullica Hill and the formation of the org when they met with all the clubs in South NJ. The 50cal ban which would have included muzzle loaders was a mess. I know no organization is perfect, but when you say you support hunting and specifically talked about THE RIGHT TO HUNT IN NJ being part of the mission, and then out comes all this anti gun legislation and you remain neutral as a hunting group.. not for me. 

Good luck to them.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

1 minute ago, thefirstndsecond said:

Always torn by the NJOA. They support all outdoors and some DEMS and this causes issues with the second amendment support in NJ. I don't know if any of you remember the entire Sweeney debate and Anthony, the old leader when he wrote a book.

i only support habitat work orgs and second amendment, the NJOA is dead to me. I was there at Mullica Hill and the formation of the org when they met with all the clubs in South NJ. The 50cal ban which would have included muzzle loaders was a mess. I know no organization is perfect, but when you say you support hunting and specifically talked about THE RIGHT TO HUNT IN NJ being part of the mission, and then out comes all this anti gun legislation and you remain neutral as a hunting group.. not for me. 

Good luck to them.

I was only looking at the food. :rofl: