IGNORED

What would you choose?!

FDhunt1213

13 minutes ago, bucky said:

I understand flashlights because of the boogeyman but why so many bino's while hunting with a bow?

I could not hunt without them. To me the most important tool afer my weapon. They allow you to see,  recognize and get ready for your target way before it recognizes you. 

Just now, Lunatic said:

I could not hunt without them. To me the most important tool afer my weapon. They allow you to see,  recognize and get ready for your target way before it recognizes you. 

Same here my Binos are used constantly during a set. After I scan the area I then pick apart areas in the distance looking for an ear or a tail or antler. Very rarely have a deer sneak up on me because of them 

13 minutes ago, FDhunt1213 said:

Same here my Binos are used constantly during a set. After I scan the area I then pick apart areas in the distance looking for an ear or a tail or antler. Very rarely have a deer sneak up on me because of them 

If you leave the phone behind they wont sneak up on you because you will be paying attention to the task at hand, looking for deer:up:

Edited by bucky

6 minutes ago, Recurve hntr said:

Forgot about that one. Add that to my list. 😂 

Cut the front of your t-shirt out :up:When I get home and asked what happened to my shirt I always answer bear attack:up:

Edited by bucky

Just now, bucky said:

blind or stand?

I hunt in stands 90% of the time. I’m certain I’ve been busted on my phone before lol just don’t recall the instances I’ve been busted while using binos a time or two as well. I stand up the whole time against the tree so most of my movements are close to the chest. But I definitely get busted a few times a season 

4 minutes ago, FDhunt1213 said:

I hunt in stands 90% of the time. I’m certain I’ve been busted on my phone before lol just don’t recall the instances I’ve been busted while using binos a time or two as well. I stand up the whole time against the tree so most of my movements are close to the chest. But I definitely get busted a few times a season 

Wow, I sit down 99.9% of the time and that’s only because I can’t lay down.