IGNORED

Venison Roast

Cousin Brown

Looks great and can't count how many pellets I've found in my neighborhood deer that ass hate are shooting with higher power rifles to keep them out of their gardens

.177 cal

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

I never long and slowed venison. With so little marbling I was always afraid it would come out tough and dry. Also there's that liver taste that well done venison can develop.

Was it tender, moist ?

Edited by Sudsy

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

8 hours ago, Sudsy said:

I never long and slowed venison. With so little marbling I was always afraid it would come out tough and dry. Also there's that liver taste that well done venison can develop.

Was it tender, moist ?

yes it was...also can make a gravy w/ the liquid that's  left in the crock pot .

Treestands don't demand, treestands don't complain, treestands simply ask me to sit down and listen. :cheers:

9 hours ago, Sudsy said:

Was it tender, moist ?

My wife makes a stew cooks it for 5 to 7 hours on simmer in Dutch oven meat so tender it falls apart.