IGNORED

Bevigor Lithium Batteries

Russ 11

A buddy of mine was turned on to these batteries by a friend in Ohio . They are cheaper than the Energizers . I have been paying $36/$37 for a 18 pack at BJ’s . These Bevigor were around the same price but for 24 . Curious if anyone else has used them before and what you think of them . Gonna throw them in a couple Tactacams later today and see how they do . 

IMG_1160.jpeg

Jaime, I have used them all to save $ on them......Amazon lithiums looked similar to yours above. 

Think they were called OHYOUSOFANI. 

They all suck other than Lithium Energizers when I used them. 

Since buying 2 rechargeable battery packs for the reveal and a solar charger panel for the Edge, will never spend on lithiums again. 

9 minutes ago, LPJR said:

Jaime, I have used them all to save $ on them......Amazon lithiums looked similar to yours above. 

Think they were called OHYOUSOFANI. 

They all suck other than Lithium Energizers when I used them. 

Since buying 2 rechargeable battery packs for the reveal and a solar charger panel for the Edge, will never spend on lithiums again. 

Yeah I’ve been running solar panels with all my reveals and do have a couple rechargeable packs also .   Thanks Lou 

For reveal cams the rechargeable packs are WAY cheaper than buying batteries .

solar packs do not charge the battery that’s in the camera , it charges the battery inside the solar panel .

so when you use a solar panel and a rechargeable pack your getting twice the battery life .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

53 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

You guys do all that to have a camera work I can only imagine the size of your bait piles 

IMG_2509.jpeg

Well actually it’s just more economical and reliable to invest in the external battery set up. 
And I am one of the few that don’t bait during bow season at all. IMG_2986.jpeg.c33a78080c5208d9c7a53674701b73ba.jpegBUT when gun season comes and I want to give them a sanctuary with food…. I don’t play around 😛

AWM