IGNORED

Father's Day Blues

JFC1

1 hour ago, DJ0808 said:

At their level of wealth it's more about what can they do that only a handful of people on earth have done and will set their name even further apart from their elite peers.

I'm sure none of them are suicidal about it, but just accept death is a part of the risk to get that achievement. They calculate out that a 5, 10, or whatever % chance of death risk is worth the reward of their legacy.

Just look at Hamish he paid to go to outer space last year, he's got 3 Guinness World Records for a submersible dive to the bottom of the Mariana Trench, and he's been to the south pole several times. 

If I had that level of wealth I'd be more concerned with how many veterans lives can I improve. Or how much land could I acquire and permanently make public access upon my death. South pole guy I get. It's a physical challenge. Space/ocean floor is only a matter of building the submarine. Not really a difficult task if u have the coin. And you aren't doing something Noone else can do if there's 5 others stuffed in the submarine with you 🤣🤣

12 hours ago, Mallard1100 said:

Nice blues! I never could find them this year with the fly rod like I hoped.  You catching in NJ or NY?

Blues on the fly rod...that's a cool idea but I'm not there yet. Yesterdays blues were north bank of LI Sound, which is teeming w blues right now even way west. No reason to contemplate a trip to Shinnecock, for blues at least