IGNORED

Another Switch Over

BHC

Last month I purchased SEVR BROADHEADS from the readings I read all were positive, but the more I read some stated poor blood trials or some had mixed results with exit/entry wounds the thinking was poor quality control with the blades, not opening. So  with that said I noticed on their website they will refund 100% within 30 days of purchase called them this morning and they gave me a RMA # 

One crossbow broadhead getting rave reviews on crossbownation is SWAT, they have many models to pick from, a few guys I'm friends with on there, one is making me a dozen custom bolts for my Havoc and a few others all love one particular one so I went on to order 2 packs this afternoon, I know a well place broadhead no matter the brand will kill a deer but I also like a well define blood trail to follow if/when need be

rs=w_600,h_600.webp

Veteran owned that's cool.

They definitely look devastating but when do you draw the line to say enough is enough.

Most likely if you hunt from the ground you can kiss $35  goodbye

https://lancasterarchery.com/collections/swat-broadheads

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

hopefully you can hunt this year!  Son of Socks is out there.  Any good quality BH will do the job, as long as you do yours(which includes time in the field along with shot placement)

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

13 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

hopefully you can hunt this year!  Son of Socks is out there.  Any good quality BH will do the job, as long as you do yours(which includes time in the field along with shot placement)

Always use Rusty's shot placement diagram. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

12 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

I only got out 4 times during the archery season,  and opening day of gun season, i had added complications besides my cervical spine but releated to it, been doing as much as I can per day to stretch and strengthen the injured areas

I don't get emotional about broadheads. Having used so many different kinds I can only say that the correct shot will put them down no matter what width or number of blades. The largest and toughest animals in Africa are killed mostly with two blade fixed heads. This is to maximize penetration, especially for compound bow users. Since penetration is no longer a factor with modern crossbows, we get drawn to big cut mechanicals. 

Good luck with the new heads. Nothing makes up for a bad shot. 

Edited by archer36